1. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
If you choose to contact us or provide us with personal information:
- We may share such personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies in order to provide information, products, or services you have requested.
- We may share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties who process information on behalf of Pennfield for the purpose of carrying out administrative, marketing, professional or technological support functions.
- As permitted by law, we may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties with whom we may enter into joint venture agreements or other strategic alliances in relation to products or services you have purchased or for which you have sought information, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, or other similar event.
- We may be required to disclose personal information by law or legal process.
Pennfield uses reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access. However, internet security is imperfect under the best circumstances and you agree that any personal information you transmit or receive through our Website is at your own risk.
Pennfield’s Website may provide links to other websites or our Website may have pop-up windows. Even if an affiliation or alliance exists between Pennfield and such other websites, Pennfield does not exercise any control over linked sites or any pop-up windows and does not endorse the activities of these websites.
4. Governing Law: